Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Octopus Tote Bag

 I am sooooo excited to share this tutorial with you!  It's on the Therm O Web blog today!!   I have been working like crazy to get it done!  We are ocean lovers at my house.  In fact the octopus is my daughter's favorite animal!  This tote bag is made with heavy canvas and accents of Blend quilting cottons.  The blue fabrics have the feel of water.   This project uses Therm O Web's  Spray n Bond, Fusible Fleece and Heat n Bond Lite.


The tentacles wrap around to the side/back of the bag.
 I love the back - it's cute even plain!


Coming soon, a coordinating zipper pouch!!!


Amanda

5 comments:

  1. Awesome! I need to make one too. Eight arms to hold you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful, you always use such pretty colours
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work! The blue fabric is amazing, I thought I felt the warm sand on my toes down the beach for a moment looking at this bag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love these octopus creations! I love to sew and will save the tut for when I get a chance. It's a perfect summer bag or beach bag...just love it!! Thanks for sharing the tut!

    ReplyDelete